Limitations of Liabilities
Any transactions relating to sale/purchase of goods or services not directly offered by Aap Ki Kranti are to be settled inter-se between the parties to such transaction and all warranties express or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining thereto, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement are disclaimed by Aap Ki Kranti. Aap Ki Kranti merely endeavors to provide a platform where you and other party may interact, exchange information or carry out sale/purchase transactions on such terms and in the manner mutually agreed between you and the other party. Aap Ki Kranti does not have any involvement in the actual transactions between the buyers and sellers in any way. It is only you, who is entirely responsible for all the activities, arising out of the transactions of sale/purchase of goods or services offered by any other party and not Aap Ki Kranti. Aap Ki Kranti will not be liable for any loss that you may incur, while selling or purchasing goods /services of the third party.
Under No circumstances will Aap Ki Kranti be held responsible or liable, in any way, for any content which in Legal opinion is derogatory, threatening, defamatory, obscene or offensive or offends public sensibilities or morals and shall also not assume liability for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted or uploaded on the Site, or any infringement of another's rights, including intellectual property rights. You specifically agree that Aap Ki Kranti is not responsible for any content sent using and/or included in Aap Ki Kranti's site/service by any third party.
Termination of Account
You can also terminate your account at any time by intimating the same to the "Grievance Officer" but your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
User Conduct and Obligations
You hereby agree and assure Aap Ki Kranti that the Site/Services shall be used for lawful purposes only and that you will not violate laws, regulations, ordinances or other such requirements of any applicable Central, State or local government or any other international laws. You further concur that you will not, through Site/Service:
1. post, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any software or other computer files that contain a virus trojan horses, time bombs, bots, botnets, malicious content, content theft, data manipulation, threats or any other harmful programs or elements or component;
2. delete from the Site any legal notices, disclaimers, or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, or modify any logos that you do not own or have express permission to modify;
3. not use the Site / Service in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair and not to undertake any action which is harmful or potentially harmful to any Aap Ki Kranti's server, or the network(s), computer systems / resource connected to any Aap Ki Kranti server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Site/Service;
4. obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Site/Service;
5. engage in any activity that causes / may harm minors; or
6. perform any activity which is likely to cause such harm;
7. impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, Aap Ki Kranti's official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
8. take any action which encourages or consists of any threat of harm of any kind to any person or property;
9. carry out any "denial of service" (DoS, DDoS) or any other harmful attacks on application or internet service or;
10. make any inappropriate, illegal or otherwise prohibited communication to any Newsgroup, Mailing List, Chat Facility, or other Internet Forum;
11. use the Site/Service for illegal purposes;
12. disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to make or attempt any unauthorized access to any Aap Ki Kranti website or the website of any Aap Ki Kranti's customer;
13. transmit through the Site, any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, libelous, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio, etc.;
14. collect or attempt to collect personally identifiable information of any person or entity without their express written consent and you shall maintain records of any such written consent throughout the terms of this agreement and for a period of 2 years thereafter;
15. engage in antisocial, disruptive, or destructive acts, including "flaming," "spamming," "flooding," "trolling," and "griefing" as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet
16. forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Site.
17. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," duplicative messages or any other form of solicitation.
18. encumber or suffer to exist any lien or security interest on the subject matter of this Agreement; or
19. make any representation or warranty on behalf of Aap Ki Kranti. You agree not to post, distribute, transmit or otherwise make available any data, text, message, computer file, or other material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any domestic or international law, rule, or regulation, including but not limited to:
20. infringement of any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized copying of copyrighted material, the digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources, and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software;
21. right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person's personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity;
22. any confidentiality obligation
Unless otherwise permitted, you will: (i) display the Service on your Site in the exact form received by you, and not modify or edit any of the foregoing without Aap Ki Kranti's prior written consent; (ii) ensure that the fundamental meaning of the Service is not changed or distorted; (iii) comply with all applicable laws and all limitations and restrictions (if any) placed by Aap Ki Kranti on the use, display or distribution of any Service and (iv) not archive any of the Service for access by users at any future date after the Service has been removed from your Web site. You acknowledge that the service must link and redirect to the appropriate Aap Ki Kranti's Web page when a user clicks on the Service (e.g. a headline). You shall not display the Service in such a manner that does not allow for successful linking and redirection to, and delivery of, Aap Ki Kranti's Web page, nor may you frame any Aap Ki Kranti's Web page.
No Controlling Spam Policy or Unsolicited E-mails
You will not use any communication tool or other means available on the Site to transmit, directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk communications (including emails and instant messages). Aap Ki Kranti will not sell, lease or rent its e-mail subscriber lists to third parties. You may not harvest information about users of Aap Ki Kranti for the purpose of sending or to facilitate the sending of unsolicited bulk communications. We may terminate your access or use of the Site immediately, with or without any notice, and take any other legal action if you, or anyone using your access details to the Site, violates these terms. We may adopt any technical remedy (including any filtering technology or other measures) to prevent unsolicited bulk communications from entering, utilizing or remaining within our computer or communication networks. Such filtering technology or other measures may block, either temporarily or permanently, some e-mail sent to you through the Aap Ki Kranti's Web Sites.
Aap Ki Kranti Mail is designed to not let your mails bounce on account of space. However, your mails may bounce on account of other reasons like wrong or mispelt recipient name, size of e-mail, size /number of attachments, overall attachment limit, mail/attachment containing viruses/sinister code, server fault from the senders end, internet link failure etc, for which Aap Ki Kranti has no control and responsibility.
The size of the mail/size of attachments, etc. should be in accordance to the guidelines of Aap Ki Kranti e-mail:
7 Megabyte (MB) for Incoming Mail
20 MB for Outgoing Mail
Unlimited storage space is an offer valid only for a limited period of time and it can be withdrawn/extended by Aap Ki Kranti at any given point of time. The offer is valid only to those users meeting all the registration criterion and adhering to the usage policy defined below. (Aap Ki Kranti reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any given point of time at its discretion)
Usage policy of Aap Ki Kranti Mail
If the user does not access/log in into his mailbox at least once in three months (90 days) period, then the user account will be terminated and the user will no longer have access to the same. The users are subject to all other terms and conditions contained herein.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
All warranties without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, title and non-infringement are disclaimed and excluded.
Aap Ki Kranti and its parent, affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time for any, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business projects, damage to your computer system or damages for loss of profits, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Aap Ki Kranti's sites/services, with the delay or inability to use the Aap Ki Kranti's sites/services or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Aap Ki Kranti sites/services, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Aap Ki Kranti sites/services) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Site, or any of its contents, or from any act or omissions a result of using the Site or any such contents or for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the site, shutting down of the whole or part of the Aap Ki Kranti Mail Services that might result in any loss of information, non retrieval or loss of data, or arising out of the inability to use any services.
Links to Other Sites
All the contents of this Site are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. Any specific advice or replies to queries in any part of the Site is/are the personal opinion of such experts/consultants/persons and are not subscribed to by this Site. The information from or through this site is provided on "AS IS" basis, and all warranties and conditions, expressed or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to any goods, service or channel, including without Certain links on the Site lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties, these sites of third party(s) may contain Aap Ki Kranti's-logo, please understand that it is independent from Aap Ki Kranti, over whom Aap Ki Kranti has no control or connection, business or otherwise as these sites are external to Aap Ki Kranti. You agree and understand that by visiting such sites you are beyond the Aap Ki Kranti's website. Aap Ki Kranti, therefore neither endorses nor offers any judgement or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the authenticity, availability, suitability, reliability, accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained, of any of the goods/services/or for any damage, loss or harm, direct or consequential or any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred by your visit and/or transaction/s on these site(s), as the same is provided on "as is" without warranty of any kind. Aap Ki Kranti gives no warranty and makes no representation whether expressed or implied, that the information contained in this site is error free. Aap Ki Kranti shall not be responsible nor liable for any consequential damages arising on account of your relying on the contents of the advertisement. Before relying on the material, users should independently verify its relevance for their purposes, and should obtain any appropriate professional advice.
Material Submitted by Users
Certain elements of the Site will contain material submitted by users. Aap Ki Kranti accepts no responsibility for the content, accuracy, conformity to applicable laws of such material. You will indemnify and hold harmless Aap Ki Kranti against all third party claims, demands and actions brought against Aap Ki Kranti which arises from or relates to the material submitted by you.
Part of the Site contains advertising information or promotion material or other material submitted to Aap Ki Kranti by third parties. Responsibility for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on Site complies with applicable International and National law is exclusively on the party providing the information/material. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers other than Aap Ki Kranti found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. Aap Ki Kranti will not be responsible or liable for any claim, error, omission, inaccuracy in advertising material or any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such non-Aap Ki Kranti advertisers on the Website. Aap Ki Kranti reserves the right to omit, suspend or change the position of any advertising material submitted for insertion. Acceptance of advertisements on the Site will be subject to these terms and conditions.
Aap Ki Kranti may send information and offer products and services to you from time to time. For further details relating to our policy relating to such offer please refer to our privacy statement. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Aap Ki Kranti reserves the right to disclose any information in response to / that it is required to be shared, disclosed or make made available to any governmental, administrative, regulatory or judicial authority under any law or regulation applicable to Aap Ki Kranti.
Further, Aap Ki Kranti can (and you authorize Aap Ki Kranti to) disclose your name, street address, city, state, zip code, country, phone number, email, and company name to Intellectual Property right's owners, as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity.
None of the provisions of the User Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and Aap Ki Kranti and you shall have no authority to bind Aap Ki Kranti in any manner, whatsoever.
Aap Ki Kranti shall have no liability to you for any interruption or delay, to access the Site irrespective of the cause.
The Agreement shall be governed by the Laws of India. The Courts of law at Delhi/New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under this agreement.
These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter.
Limited time to bring your claim
You and Aap Ki Kranti agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the Aap Ki Kranti's web sites, only, must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues otherwise, such cause of action will be permanently barred.
By using Aap Ki Kranti's sites and services, you signify your acceptance of this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree or are not comfortable with any policy described in this Privacy statement, your only remedy is to discontinue use of Aap Ki Kranti sites. We reserve the right, to modify this Privacy Statement at any time.
Rights and obligations under the Terms which by their nature should survive will remain in full effect after termination or expiration of the Terms.
Any express waiver or failure to exercise promptly any right under the Terms will not create a continuing waiver or any expectation of non-enforcement.
If any provision of the Terms is held invalid by any law or regulation of any government, or by any court or arbitrator, the parties agree that such provision will be replaced with a new provision that accomplishes the original business purpose, and the other provisions of the Terms will remain in full force and effect.
Notice of Copyright Infringement
Aap Ki Kranti is not liable for any infringement of copyright arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the site, or items advertised on the site, by end users or any other third parties. In the event you have any grievance in relation to any Content uploaded on the Site, you may contact us at email@example.com or write at the following address:
Aap Ki Kranti
Chief Editor : Krishna Nand ‘gopal’
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:-
(a) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint
(b) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
(c) Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
(d) The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party.
(e)A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
(f) A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
Copyright ©2012 Aap Ki Kranti. All rights reserved.
This disclaimer/terms of service notification is subject to change without notice.